Posted to dev@airavata.apache.org by Danushka Menikkumbura <da...@gmail.com> on 2013/05/24 13:06:34 UTC

GPEL Source Code

Hi,

Could I know where to get the $subject please?. Apparently Airavata uses
client API version 1.0.7-BETA.

Thanks,
Danushka

Re: GPEL Source Code

Posted by Danushka Menikkumbura <da...@gmail.com>.
Hi Suresh,

I manged to get it to work, nevertheless its 1.0.6-BETA whereas Airavata is
currently on 1.0.7-BETA.

Thank you so much.
Danushka

Re: GPEL Source Code

Posted by Danushka Menikkumbura <da...@gmail.com>.
Hi Alek,

I think I am fine with what has been given by Suresh.

Thanks a lot for your reply.

Danushka

Re: GPEL Source Code

Posted by Aleksander Slominski <as...@apache.org>.
Hi Danushka,

Re: GPEL Source Code

Posted by Suresh Marru <sm...@apache.org>.
Hi Danushka,

Re: GPEL Source Code

Posted by Danushka Menikkumbura <da...@gmail.com>.
XBaya/Hadoop extension is a part of my M.Sc. research work that adds
front-end support for the Hadoop provider that has been developed by
Milinda.

I get the following exception while invoking a workflow and it is a
nightmare to figure out what is going wrong without having access to GPEL
source.

org.apache.airavata.client.api.AiravataAPIInvocationException: Error
invoking API
at
org.apache.airavata.client.impl.ExecutionManagerImpl.runExperimentGeneral(ExecutionManagerImpl.java:217)
 at
org.apache.airavata.client.impl.ExecutionManagerImpl.runExperiment(ExecutionManagerImpl.java:71)
at
org.apache.airavata.xbaya.ui.experiment.WorkflowInterpreterLaunchWindow$3.run(WorkflowInterpreterLaunchWindow.java:322)
Caused by: org.apache.airavata.workflow.model.graph.GraphException:
org.xmlpull.infoset.view.XmlValidationException: either literal or variable
or partner link needs to be set in <gpel:from xmlns:gpel="
http://schemas.gpel.org/2005/grid-process/" />
 at
org.apache.airavata.workflow.model.gpel.script.BPELScript.create(BPELScript.java:357)
at
org.apache.airavata.workflow.model.wf.Workflow.createScript(Workflow.java:954)
 at
org.apache.airavata.client.impl.ExecutionManagerImpl.getWSComponentPortInputs(ExecutionManagerImpl.java:268)
at
org.apache.airavata.client.impl.ExecutionManagerImpl.runExperimentGeneral(ExecutionManagerImpl.java:176)
 ... 2 more
Caused by: org.xmlpull.infoset.view.XmlValidationException: either literal
or variable or partner link needs to be set in <gpel:from xmlns:gpel="
http://schemas.gpel.org/2005/grid-process/" />
 at
org.gpel.model.GpelAssignCopyFrom.xmlValidate(GpelAssignCopyFrom.java:97)
at org.gpel.model.GpelAssignCopy.xmlValidate(GpelAssignCopy.java:94)
 at org.gpel.model.GpelAssign.xmlValidate(GpelAssign.java:85)
at
org.gpel.model.GpelContainerActivity.xmlValidate(GpelContainerActivity.java:77)
 at org.gpel.model.GpelProcess.xmlValidate(GpelProcess.java:160)
at
org.apache.airavata.workflow.model.gpel.script.BPELScript.create(BPELScript.java:353)
 ... 5 more

Thanks,
Danushka

Re: GPEL Source Code

Posted by Suresh Marru <sm...@apache.org>.

Re: GPEL Source Code

Posted by Danushka Menikkumbura <da...@gmail.com>.

Re: GPEL Source Code

Posted by Danushka Menikkumbura <da...@gmail.com>.
Hi Suresh,

Re: GPEL Source Code

Posted by Suresh Marru <sm...@apache.org>.
On May 24, 2013, at 7:06 AM, Danushka Menikkumbura <da...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Could I know where to get the $subject please?. Apparently Airavata uses
> client API version 1.0.7-BETA.

GPEL support has been deprecated, and the client API still exists because of the capability to generate BPEL script from XBaya Graphs. I can point you to the client source but not the server. Are you looking for something specific?

Lets see if the email subject triggers a right email filer for Alek Slominski, the original author of many airavata components and specially GPEL.

Suresh