Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Xavier Léauté <xa...@confluent.io> on 2016/12/09 18:27:25 UTC

[VOTE] KIP-100 - Relax Type constraints in Kafka Streams API

Hi everyone,

I would like to start the vote for KIP-100 unless there are any more
comments.
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/KIP-100+-+Relax+Type+constraints+in+Kafka+Streams+API

corresponding PR here https://github.com/apache/kafka/pull/2205

Thanks,
Xavier

Re: [VOTE] KIP-100 - Relax Type constraints in Kafka Streams API

Posted by Ewen Cheslack-Postava <ew...@confluent.io>.
This passes with 4 binding and 7 total +1 votes.

Xavier, I've marked the JIRA for 0.10.2.0, which I assume we'll be able to
make, and moved it as WIP into the adopted KIPs section.

-Ewen

Posted by Guozhang Wang <wa...@gmail.com>.
+1.

--
-- Guozhang

Re: [VOTE] KIP-100 - Relax Type constraints in Kafka Streams API

Posted by Ismael Juma <is...@juma.me.uk>.
Thanks Xavier. +1 (binding)

Posted by Xavier Léauté <xa...@confluent.io>.

Posted by Ismael Juma <is...@juma.me.uk>.
Hi Xavier,

Posted by Neha Narkhede <ne...@confluent.io>.
+1 (binding)

On Mon, Dec 12, 2016 at 11:41 AM Guozhang Wang <wa...@gmail.com> wrote:

> +1 (binding) Thanks Xavier for the proposal !
>
> I think the source compatibility should be very rare as of now.
>
> On Mon, Dec 12, 2016 at 8:20 AM, Eno Thereska <en...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > +1 (non-binding)
> >
> > > On 12 Dec 2016, at 15:35, Bill Bejeck <bb...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > >
> > > +1

> it
> anyone

> --
> -- Guozhang

Neha

Re: [VOTE] KIP-100 - Relax Type constraints in Kafka Streams API

Posted by Guozhang Wang <wa...@gmail.com>.

--
-- Guozhang

Re: [VOTE] KIP-100 - Relax Type constraints in Kafka Streams API

Posted by Eno Thereska <en...@gmail.com>.
+1 (non-binding)

Posted by Bill Bejeck <bb...@gmail.com>.
+1