Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by Hillel <hi...@ecommunicate.biz> on 2006/09/06 20:18:20 UTC

How do you set-up James to receive emails from an Exchange SMTP Connector

Hi,

Thanks for your response.

I did some googling and if you look at:
http://marc2.theaimsgroup.com/?t=113469822900001&r=1&w=2
some people have tried.

We want to enable a client to email James using an SMTP Connector from
Exchange and we have not done this before.  I've been told you need to
set-up a username and password. (I'm not sure if an SMTP relay is some type
of SMTP Connector.)

Has anyone successfully been able to set up Exchange as a SMTP Connector to
send emails to James?

If so, would they be so kind as to share their knowledge on how to set up
James for this.

Rgds