Posted to dev@spark.apache.org by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com> on 2014/06/03 20:33:09 UTC

Add my JIRA username (hsaputra) to Spark's contributor's list

Hi,

Could someone with right karma kindly add my username (hsaputra) to
Spark's contributor list?

I was added before but somehow now I can no longer assign ticket to
myself nor update tickets I am working on.

Thanks,

- Henry

Re: Add my JIRA username (hsaputra) to Spark's contributor's list

Posted by Nan Zhu <zh...@gmail.com>.
I think I lost that permission too?

Patrick once helped to recover the permission, but I lost that permission again?

username is CodingCat, or Nan Zhu (I’m not sure which one you use when doing this)?

Best,

--
Nan Zhu

Posted by witgo <wi...@qq.com>.
Uh,write my name wrong, right should be Guoqiang Li rather than Guoquiang Li

From:  "Kan Zhang";<kz...@apache.org>;
Date:  Wed, Jun 4, 2014 03:00 AM
To:  "dev"<de...@spark.apache.org>;

Subject:  Re: Add my JIRA username (hsaputra) to Spark's contributor's list

Same here please, username (kzhang). Thanks!

Posted by Kan Zhang <kz...@apache.org>.

Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Matei!

Posted by Matei Zaharia <ma...@gmail.com>.