Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Hans Bakker <h....@antwebsystems.com> on 2008/06/27 02:58:26 UTC

BPEL integration

Hi, short question:

does anybody have any experiences integrating a BPEL (business Process
Execution Language) engine into OFBiz? Or want to help doing that?

I was looking at http://ode.apache.org/ and it seems a perfect fit?

Regards,
Hans

Re: BPEL integration & visit US

Posted by Hans Bakker <h....@antwebsystems.com>.
David,
Yes you are completely right, we need the business reasons behind this..
The last 3 weeks of next month I will be working with a company in
eastern US. This was one of the questions they asked me, so I will hear
more then.

btw if somebody like to meet me, i expect to be free in the weekend and
am the Philadelphia area. I hope to visit New York City in one of the
weekends.

Regards,
Hans

--
http://www.antwebsystems.com :
Quality OFBiz support for competitive rates....

Re: BPEL integration

Posted by David E Jones <jo...@hotwaxmedia.com>.