Posted to dev@manifoldcf.apache.org by Julien Massiera <ju...@francelabs.com> on 2022/01/11 17:37:12 UTC

New LDAP Mapper Connector

Hi everyone,

I have created the following issue
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CONNECTORS-1692 to develop a new LDAP
Mapper connector. I have created the corresponding branch and commited the
connector to it. I did an ant and a maven build to make sure everything is
fine. If anyone could check if it is also fine on his side, it would be
greatly appreciated, and we could then merge it to the trunk !

Regards,

Julien

RE: New LDAP Mapper Connector

Posted by Julien Massiera <ju...@francelabs.com>.