Posted to dev@servicecomb.apache.org by bismy <bi...@qq.com> on 2018/07/21 02:16:26 UTC

回复:[VOTE] Release Apache ServiceComb Service-Center (incubating) version 1.0.0

+1
Check the release notes and run some test to binaries.

One small improvement, for API Changes in release notes, can you give detail description about the changes?

Posted by Mohammad Asif Siddiqui <as...@apache.org>.
Hi Sure,

For the 1st Issue we can create a Jira and track it in next release as this is a trivial bug.
For 2nd Issue please add some microservices to the env and then test the Topology graph(the consumers should have contacted to providers at least once to create the dependency graph).

By the way this vote is closed, there is another voting thread for RC-02 which is active now, so I kindly request you to verify the release on  RC-02.

Regards
Asif

Posted by Mohammad Asif Siddiqui <as...@apache.org>.
Hello All,