Posted to user@flink.apache.org by amenreet sodhi <am...@gmail.com> on 2023/05/11 13:06:56 UTC

Flink compatibility with JDK17

Hi,

I wanted to confirm if Apache Flink is compatible with JDK17. If not, when
can we expect this to happen? What major issues will I face if I try to
compile it with JDK17?

Thanks
Regards
Amenreet Singh Sodhi

Re: Flink compatibility with JDK17

Posted by amenreet sodhi <am...@gmail.com>.
Hi Martijn,

Thanks a lot for sharing this information.

Best regards,
Amenreet Singh Sodhi

Posted by Martijn Visser <ma...@apache.org>.
Hi Amenreet Singh Sodhi,