Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Sharan Foga <sh...@apache.org> on 2017/09/18 10:18:05 UTC

OFBiz Blog - August 2017 Update

Hi Everyone

Lots of things have been happening on the project and our regular monthly blog update is now available at the link below:

https://blogs.apache.org/ofbiz/entry/apache-ofbiz-news-august-2017

As always thanks very much to Michael, Pranay and  Jacques for their help with reviewing and  preparing the content.

Thanks
Sharan

Re: OFBiz Blog - August 2017 Update

Posted by Sanjay Yadav <sa...@hotwaxsystems.com>.
Great. Thanks!

Best Regards,

*Sanjay Yadav* | Manager, Enterprise Quality Assurance
HotWax Commerce <http://www.hotwax.co/> by HotWax Systems
<http://www.hotwaxsystems.com/>
80, Scheme No. 78, Part II, Indore, M.P. 452010, India
Mobile Phone: 787 918 8830 | Linkedin: Sanjay-Yadav
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/sanjay-yadav/>

HotWax Systems recently received 8 mentions in *The Gartner Digital
Commerce Vendor Guide, 2016 *by Gartner, Inc., the world's leading IT
research and advisory company. Learn more about our research here
<https://www.gartner.com/technology/media-products/newsletters/HotWax/1-2UVLP6M/index.html>
.
[image: Inline image 1]