Posted to user@juddi.apache.org by Edgar Orduña <ed...@gmail.com> on 2013/03/10 07:32:20 UTC

Error "UDDIConstants"

Hi

I have a error with "UDDIConstants" in the part of the import

import org.apache.juddi.v3.client.UDDIConstants;

and i have error in this part with "UDDIConstants"

fq.getFindQualifier().add(UDDIConstants.APPROXIMATE_MATCH);

        fb.setFindQualifiers(fq);
        Name searchname = new Name();
        searchname.setValue(UDDIConstants.WILDCARD);

Do you know why do i have this error?
Do you know if i need a jar file?

Thanks so much

Re: Error "UDDIConstants"

Posted by Edgar Orduña <ed...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for your help

Re: Error "UDDIConstants"

Posted by Alex O'Ree <sp...@gmail.com>.

Re: Error "UDDIConstants"

Posted by Alex O'Ree <sp...@gmail.com>.

Re: Error "UDDIConstants"

Posted by Edgar Orduña <ed...@gmail.com>.
Hi.

Re: Error "UDDIConstants"

Posted by Alex O'Ree <sp...@gmail.com>.

Re: Error "UDDIConstants"

Posted by Edgar Orduña <ed...@gmail.com>.

Re: Error "UDDIConstants"

Posted by Edgar Orduña <ed...@gmail.com>.

Re: Error "UDDIConstants"

Posted by Alex O'Ree <sp...@gmail.com>.

Re: Error "UDDIConstants"

Posted by Alex O'Ree <sp...@gmail.com>.

Re: Error "UDDIConstants"

Posted by Alex O'Ree <sp...@gmail.com>.

Re: Error "UDDIConstants"

Posted by Edgar Orduña <ed...@gmail.com>.

Re: Error "UDDIConstants"

Posted by Alex O'Ree <sp...@gmail.com>.

Re: Error "UDDIConstants"

Posted by Alex O'Ree <sp...@gmail.com>.

Re: Error "UDDIConstants"

Posted by Edgar Orduña <ed...@gmail.com>.
I'm using jdk 1.7 and jre 7.

Re: Error "UDDIConstants"

Posted by Alex O'Ree <sp...@gmail.com>.

Re: Error "UDDIConstants"

Posted by Kurt T Stam <ku...@gmail.com>.
Hi Edgar,

I have no idea. Maybe it is a library mismatch. I have been working on a
better jUDDI distro though. You can download a snapshot from:

http://people.apache.org/~kstam/releases/juddi-3.1.5-SNAPSHOT/mirrors/juddi-distro-3.1.5-SNAPSHOT.zip

The snapshot has the examples you are working with all packaged up.
Maybe this can help you to debug things; and maybe you can give us some
feedback on the distro; it has the binaries, the src, example, docs and
a ready-to-go-tomcat. You can follow the readme's to execute the examples.

Re: Error "UDDIConstants"

Posted by Edgar Orduña <ed...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Re: Error "UDDIConstants"