Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by tsvetelin <ts...@rushmore-digital.com> on 2004/06/17 16:41:21 UTC

Contrib:Tree update

Dear All,

I have just committed a few new changes - improvements on UI layer of the
Contrib:Tree. I think it looks very nice now (a step forward in tree
presentation).

To see the changes you have to take the latest version of the Contrib
library and Workbench application.

Unfortunately I have tested it only on IE so all comments are welcome.

Tsvetelin Saykov
RUSHMORE DIGITAL
p. +359 2 950 3670
w. www.rushmore-digital.com

---

RE: Contrib:Tree update

Posted by "Howard M. Lewis Ship" <hl...@comcast.net>.
Did you commit them to HEAD or the 3.0 branch or both?

You might want to backport these changes to the 3.0 branch. We may do a 3.0.1 at some point.

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship
Creator, Jakarta Tapestry

R: Contrib:Tree update

Posted by Luca De Petrillo <lu...@websiteitalia.com>.
I've tried the new Tree component.

I've tested it in IE 5.0, IE 6.0 and Opera 7.50.

In all the browsers, the rows have too space between them, and this broke
the lines (Tree and TreeTable).

And in the TreeTable, the line images aren't placed correctly (eg, the
component place an "end line" image in middle line items).

However I really like this new version :D!

BYE ^^.

Luca De Petrillo

luca.depetrillo@websiteitalia.com