Posted to dev@ode.apache.org by Matthieu Riou <ma...@gmail.com> on 2007/07/22 22:34:39 UTC

BART branch

Hey Maciej,

Could you give us a short update on the BART branch? Just to know where the
biggest impacts are going to be and get a rough idea of when you'll be ready
to merge. There are a few modules that I'd like to rename / merge but I
don't want to mess up everything while you're still working on that branch.

Thanks!
Matthieu

Re: BART branch

Posted by Matthieu Riou <ma...@gmail.com>.