Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Sean Schofield <se...@gmail.com> on 2005/02/28 19:39:41 UTC

Re: Tree enhancements

Jon,

I am currently working on a feature for tree where you can specify
whether or not to show the root node.  So this would effectively give
you what you are asking for.  We basically do this now in one of our
applications where we have an inbox tree that can show multiple users.

This feature should be done within a day or two.

sean

ps. I am including the myfaces-user list in my response so that others
may weigh in.

Re: Tree enhancements

Posted by Sean Schofield <se...@gmail.com>.
Jon,

This functionality is now checked into CVS.  Eventually I am going to
provide several new tree example JSP but for now just use
showRootNode="false" in your tree tag.

Enjoy,

sean