Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by TechieDeep <de...@gmail.com> on 2014/03/14 14:55:22 UTC

Camel log writing

Hi,

I have a camel based application which calls another application web
service. The another application web service is having different location
for log writing and the camel application is having different log location.

But when camel route calls the web service ,all the web service logs gets
written in the camel application log and nothing is there in the web service
log. Is there any way in camel by which the logs can be separated for the
applications.

Re: Camel log writing

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

http://camel.apache.org/discussion-forums.html

On Fri, Mar 14, 2014 at 2:55 PM, TechieDeep <de...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have a camel based application which calls another application web
> service. The another application web service is having different location
> for log writing and the camel application is having different log location.
>
> But when camel route calls the web service ,all the web service logs gets
> written in the camel application log and nothing is there in the web service
> log. Is there any way in camel by which the logs can be separated for the
> applications.

Claus Ibsen
Red Hat, Inc.
Email: cibsen@redhat.com