Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Stas Bekman <st...@stason.org> on 2004/03/03 23:41:53 UTC

You are invited to participate in the modperl design/development/testing/documenting/etc

mod_perl used to be a one-man-project, and it was good.

now mod_perl is a two-man-project, and it's not as good, since if we disagree
lots of design issues, they remain unresolved. Compromises aren't the best
solution, and what we really lack is more developer and user opinions and
ideas to make it easier to decise how to proceed with certain things.

So if you are interested in the future of mod_perl please join the dev list
[1] and join the discussions when you think you can contribute. It's OK to
lurk too.

Of course it'd be great to have more people work on the code, tests, docs,
etc...  Consider yourself invited. Really. mod_perl needs *you*!

[1] http://perl.apache.org/maillist/dev.html