Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Echoes <ec...@free.fr> on 2000/06/06 14:48:46 UTC

Sessions

  Hello,

 Sorry if this question is a little off-topic, but someone
might have a solution :
 I'm building a wap application with cocoon, but the wap
device doesn't support cookies. How can I enable url
rewriting in Tomcat ? I've checked the tomcat-dev mailing
list and found no clear answer.

 Thanks

	Fabrice

Re: Sessions

Posted by Mike Engelhart <me...@earthtrip.com>.
on 6/6/00 7:48 AM, Echoes at echoes@free.fr wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Sorry if this question is a little off-topic, but someone
> might have a solution :
> I'm building a wap application with cocoon, but the wap
> device doesn't support cookies. How can I enable url
> rewriting in Tomcat ? I've checked the tomcat-dev mailing
> list and found no clear answer.
>
> Thanks
>
> Fabrice
Tomcat doesn't support URL rewriting as of now.  I'd love for you to write
it and add it to the source tree though :-)

Mike