Posted to log4cxx-user@logging.apache.org by Giovanni Parodi <gi...@gmail.com> on 2012/06/03 17:51:54 UTC

Re: log4cxx WinCE support

Hamidreza Hosseini <hamid166262 <at> gmail.com> writes:

> Hi,I saw an issue on log4cxx ASF JIRA
(https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LOGCXX-147) which had description "Most
of the changes necessary to get log4cxx to run under WinCE are
> changes to APR and APR-util which will be filed as bugs against them and
>  may be patched into APR in later commits." I searched through the web and
log4cxx and APR mailing lists, but could not find any useful info. Does current
version of log4cxx support WinCE?

Hi Mr Hosseini, did you reach your target?
I'm trying to port log4cxx to a Wince 5.0  platform (ARMV4i).
At present time I have a valid build for apr and aprutil lib, but I fail in
building log4cxx (I'm facing the problem of missing sstream header file).

Any feedback will be appreciated.
May be you found it is impossible to build wince version of log4cxx. I'm using
Visual Studio 2008