Posted to user-zh@flink.apache.org by yidan zhao <hi...@gmail.com> on 2021/08/24 09:25:49 UTC

Flink web ui 鉴权

如题,请问当前有什么简单的鉴权方案不,针对flink的web ui,目前这部分存在安全风险如果不鉴权。

Re: Re: Flink web ui 鉴权

Posted by yidan zhao <hi...@gmail.com>.
我刚刚仔细看了下flink文档那段话,发现好像我之前理解错了?
虽然flink推荐加个代理去鉴权,但从那段英文来看,貌似flink支持开启双向认证?
如下:
Simple mutual authentication may be enabled by configuration if
authentication of connections to the REST endpoint is required, but...

同时,在flink的配置文档中有个参数如下,我计划做个实验,从该参数描述来看,是支持开启双向认证的。
security.ssl.rest.authentication-enabled
<https://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-release-1.13/docs/deployment/config/#security-ssl-rest-authentication-enabled>
false Boolean Turns on mutual SSL authentication for external communication
via the REST endpoints.

东东 <do...@163.com> 于2021年8月25日周三 上午11:08写道:

Re:Re: Flink web ui 鉴权

Posted by 东东 <do...@163.com>.
可以web ui去监听一个内部地址,然后部署一个"side car proxy"对外暴露,在这个proxy上做鉴权,这也是官方推荐的方式:

“Simple mutual authentication may be enabled by configuration if authentication of connections to the REST endpoint is required, but we recommend to deploy a “side car proxy”: Bind the REST endpoint to the loopback interface (or the pod-local interface in Kubernetes) and start a REST proxy that authenticates and forwards the requests to Flink. Examples for proxies that Flink users have deployed are Envoy Proxy or NGINX with MOD_AUTH.

Re: Flink web ui 鉴权

Posted by yidan zhao <hi...@gmail.com>.

Re:Flink web ui 鉴权

Posted by 东东 <do...@163.com>.