Posted to user@ant.apache.org by murthy gandikota <mu...@yahoo.com> on 2006/03/27 22:36:43 UTC

How to process multiple files using exec

Hi
I have a tar xvf task to run on all the files in a directory. Here is my ant script:

<exec append="true" executable="tar" dir="${a}/help" failonerror="true">
                        <arg line="xvf acurate_help.tar" />
                </exec>

How can I extend it to all the files found under ${a}/help?

TIA
Murthy

---------------------------------

Re: How to process multiple files using exec

Posted by murthy gandikota <mu...@yahoo.com>.
Many thanks, Jeff.

Jeffrey E Care <ca...@us.ibm.com> wrote:
use apply, not exec
  IBM WebSphere Application Server Development   WAS Pyxis Lead Release Engineer

Re: How to process multiple files using exec

Posted by Jeffrey E Care <ca...@us.ibm.com>.
use apply, not exec