Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Kristopher Kane <kk...@gmail.com> on 2013/03/10 05:22:22 UTC

Session failed during parsing: IOException because of OOM

I had a long running session going and would like to try and pick up where
it left off if possible.  In the terminal, Nutch was at a parsing stage
then hit OOM.  Is there anyway to start that near where it left off?

-Kris

Re: Session failed during parsing: IOException because of OOM

Posted by kiran chitturi <ch...@gmail.com>.
Great! Just thought i would point out in case you missed :)

--
Kiran Chitturi

Re: Session failed during parsing: IOException because of OOM

Posted by Kristopher Kane <kk...@gmail.com>.

Posted by kiran chitturi <ch...@gmail.com>.
Hi Kris,

--
Kiran Chitturi

Re: Session failed during parsing: IOException because of OOM

Posted by Kristopher Kane <kk...@gmail.com>.

Posted by kiran chitturi <ch...@gmail.com>.
Hi Kris,

--