Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by The Axis2 ChatBot <gl...@thoughtcraft.com> on 2005/09/06 18:00:01 UTC

[Axis2] REMINDER : Axis IRC chat TOMORROW

Hi folks!

This is an automatic reminder that the weekly Axis2 developer chat
will be occurring tomorrow, September 07, at:

7PM PDT, 10PM EDT, 2AM GMT, 8AM (next day) SLT, 12PM (next day) AEST

The chat takes place on the freenode IRC network, (use server
irc.freenode.net), on channel #apache-axis, and is scheduled to last
one hour, though it may run longer.  Please join us!

Current topics can be found at http://wiki.apache.org/ws/ChatAgenda.

If you need an IRC client for windows, check out http://www.mirc.com,
and http://www.mirc.com/links.html has some links to clients for other
OS's.

Thanks,
--Glen

P.S.  To account for the time difference between the US, Europe, and
	Sri Lanka, we toggle the times each week.  NEXT week, the chat
	will be at:

	5AM PDT, 8AM EDT, 12PM GMT, 6PM SLT, 10PM (next day) AEST

Re: [Axis2] REMINDER : Axis IRC chat TOMORROW

Posted by Eran Chinthaka <ch...@opensource.lk>.
All the guy now in Sri Lanka will be attending FOSSSL. So I'm not sure
whether anyone of us can make it this time. But we'll try.

Chinthaka

Posted by Sanjiva Weerawarana <sa...@opensource.lk>.