Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by g4 <ja...@root10.net> on 2003/07/28 14:12:46 UTC

Actions in partial pipelines???

Hi there list,

OK I'm creating a XMLForm dynamically with XSP, then I'm trying to
insert the form data into Xindice through an Action. So I have a 2 part
pipeline the first part creates the form then serialises from XSP to
XMLform, thus:

       <map:match pattern="**enquiry.html">
          <map:generate src="xsp/enquiry.xsp" type="serverpages"/>
          <map:transform src="resources/stylesheets/dynamic2xform.xsl"/>
          <map:serialize type="xml"/>
        </map:match>

Next my second part is trying to call an action to insert into Xindice
then a call to skin the site:

<map:match pattern="**body-quote.html">
          <map:act type="EnquiryAction">-
              <map:parameter name="xmlform-validator-schema-ns"
value="http://www.ascc.net/xml/schematron"/>
              <map:parameter name="xmlform-validator-schema"
value="xsp/enquiry-validator.xml"/>
              <map:parameter name="xmlform-id" value="enquiry-insert"/>
              <map:parameter name="xmlform-scope" value="session"/>
              <map:parameter name="xmlform-model"
value="xsp/enquiry-model.xml"/>
              <map:generate src="cocoon:/enquiry.html"/>
              <map:serialize type="xml"/>
           </map:act>-->
           <map:transform type="xmlform"/>
           <map:transform src="resources/stylesheets/xsp2xmlform.xsl"/>
           <map:call resource="skinit">
             <map:parameter name="type" value="document2html"/>
             <map:parameter name="path" value="session.xsp"/>
           </map:call>
         </map:match>

OK what I get here is a BLANK page, nothing in the logs to tell me that
the Action is failing (which I don't think it is). Any ideas?

Many thanks in advance

Jason Lane