Posted to commits@thrift.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2008/12/22 18:01:30 UTC

[Thrift Wiki] Update of "GettingUbuntuPackages" by HannesBaldursson

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Thrift Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by HannesBaldursson:
http://wiki.apache.org/thrift/GettingUbuntuPackages

The comment on the change is:
Added ruby-dev

  = Installing the required packages on Ubuntu =
  The following command installs all the required tools and libraries to build and install the Thrift compiler on a Ubuntu/Debian Linux based system.
  {{{
- sudo apt-get install build-essential automake libtool flex bison libboost*
+ sudo apt-get install build-essential automake libtool flex bison libboost* ruby-dev
  }}}
  Note: I'm not clear on what parts of the boost libraries are required so I've included them all.