Posted to common-dev@hadoop.apache.org by mail list <lo...@gmail.com> on 2014/12/03 13:59:01 UTC

Question about the NameNode failover

Hi all,

When i test the QJM Namenode HA, I check the log and find there are some state change,
such as :
hadoop.hdfs.StateChange: STATE* Replication Queue initialization scan for invalid, over- and under-replicated blocks completed

hadoop.hdfs.StateChange: BLOCK* fsync:

.hadoop.hdfs.StateChange: DIR* completeFile: /hbase/testnn/

So I want to know the detail of the state change of how the failover works!

Can any one tell me if there is some design or workflow? or just look into the source code ?

Best wishes!