Posted to users@maven.apache.org by mraible <ma...@raibledesigns.com> on 2007/02/01 22:04:14 UTC

Re: native2ascii-maven-plugin is now in mojo's sandbox

This plugin doesn't seem to work on OS X:

[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] Failed to resolve artifact.

Missing:
----------
1) com.sun:tools:jar:dummy

  Then, install it using the command:
      mvn install:install-file -DgroupId=com.sun -DartifactId=tools \
          -Dversion=dummy -Dpackaging=jar -Dfile=/path/to/file

  Path to dependency:
        1)
org.codehaus.mojo:native2ascii-maven-plugin:maven-plugin:1.0-beta-1-20070109.041736-1
        2) com.sun:tools:jar:dummy

1 required artifact is missing.

for artifact: