Posted to server-dev@james.apache.org by Norman Maurer <no...@googlemail.com> on 2011/05/15 10:19:01 UTC

Get ready for James Server 3.0.0 Beta1

Hi there,
I would like to release James Server 3.0(.0) beta1 within the next two
weeks. Please have a look at current open bugs and see if there is
anything left that need to get fixed before the release. I think we
have everything in place......

I will also prepare a release for mailbox and imap 0.2.

Thanks
Norman

Re: Get ready for James Server 3.0.0 Beta1

Posted by Robert Burrell Donkin <ro...@gmail.com>.
On Sun, May 15, 2011 at 9:19 AM, Norman Maurer
<no...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> Hi there,
> I would like to release James Server 3.0(.0) beta1 within the next two
> weeks. Please have a look at current open bugs and see if there is
> anything left that need to get fixed before the release. I think we
> have everything in place......

:-)

> I will also prepare a release for mailbox and imap 0.2.

Thanks for driving this forward

Robert

Re: Get ready for James Server 3.0.0 Beta1

Posted by Robert Burrell Donkin <ro...@gmail.com>.
On Mon, May 23, 2011 at 5:25 PM, Norman Maurer
<no...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> for JAMES-1138 I would just remove the config stuff to enable it. We
> can fix it later...
> For JAMES-1223 I feel not strong about fixing it or not...

+1

release early, release often :-)

Robert

Re: Get ready for James Server 3.0.0 Beta1

Posted by Norman Maurer <no...@googlemail.com>.
Hi there,

for JAMES-1138 I would just remove the config stuff to enable it. We
can fix it later...
For JAMES-1223 I feel not strong about fixing it or not...

Bye
Norman

Posted by Eric Charles <er...@apache.org>.
Hi,