Posted to user@ratis.apache.org by Asad Awadia <as...@gmail.com> on 2021/12/18 05:07:13 UTC

Non voting members

Is it possible to have 'non voting members' - peers that are only replicators/followers and do not participate in write quorum but only replicate the data from the leader?

Re: Non voting members

Posted by Tsz Wo Sze <sz...@gmail.com>.
No, the design is not yet finalised.  I believe we have enough ideas
though.  Of course, we don't have to implement everything in the first
step.  We should start with some basic features.

Tsz-Wo

Re: Non voting members

Re: Non voting members

Posted by Tsz Wo Sze <sz...@gmail.com>.