Posted to dev@phoenix.apache.org by Istvan Toth <st...@apache.org> on 2021/03/16 15:28:16 UTC

[VOTE] Release of Apache Phoenix 5.1.1 RC2

Please vote on this Apache phoenix release candidate,
phoenix-5.1.1RC2

The VOTE will remain open for at least 72 hours.

[ ] +1 Release this package as Apache phoenix 5.1.1

The tag to be voted on is 5.1.1RC2:

 https://github.com/apache/phoenix/tree/5.1.1RC2

The release files, including signatures, digests, as well as CHANGES.md
and RELEASENOTES.md included in this RC can be found at:

 https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/phoenix/phoenix-5.1.1RC2/

Maven artifacts are available in a staging repository at:

  https://repository.apache.org/#stagingRepositories
(orgapachephoenix-1229)

Artifacts were signed with the 0x794433C7 key which can be found in:

  https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/phoenix/KEYS

To learn more about Apache phoenix, please see

  http://phoenix.apache.org/

Thanks,
Istvan

Re: [VOTE] Release of Apache Phoenix 5.1.1 RC2

Posted by Geoffrey Jacoby <gj...@apache.org>.
I was just able to get the test to pass on another machine as well. (Which
is very strange -- the two machines are quite similar but I get consistent
failures on one but not the other.)

Changing my vote to +1. Thanks for checking, Lars and Xinyi.

Posted by "larsh@apache.org" <la...@apache.org>.

Posted by Xinyi Yan <ya...@apache.org>.
Hi Geoffrey,

The ViewTTLIT doesn't have any test failures in the last 10 runs,
see attached screenshot and link. Should we treat this as a test flapper
instead of a blocker?
[image: Screenshot from 2021-03-17 13-09-24.png]

Posted by Geoffrey Jacoby <gj...@apache.org>.

Posted by Ankit Singhal <an...@apache.org>.
+1 (binding)

        * Signature: ok