Posted to dev@ace.apache.org by Marcel Offermans <ma...@luminis.nl> on 2014/04/25 14:27:00 UTC

ACE on the web...

Hey all,

I started compiling an overview of resources about Apache ACE on the web. I created a list based on stuff I did and things I could find that others did, but I'm sure there are things missing from the list. You can check out what I have now in SVN or on staging:

http://ace.staging.apache.org/on-the-web.html

I would love to see more links added to this page, so please do provide me with suggestions!

Greetings, Marcel

Re: ACE on the web...

Posted by Marcel Offermans <ma...@luminis.eu>.
On 25 Apr 2014, at 14:35 pm, Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net> wrote:

> very good idea.
>
> I think I have my ApacheCon introduction of ACE with Karaf. I will link.

If you mean the 2011 talk in Vancouver? That is already on the page! :) If not, happy to add it.

Greetings, Marcel

Re: ACE on the web...

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Marcel,

very good idea.

I think I have my ApacheCon introduction of ACE with Karaf. I will link.

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré