Posted to dev@pulsar.apache.org by Anonymitaet _ <an...@hotmail.com> on 2021/11/04 02:57:22 UTC

Re: Revote: Pulsar website concepts

Hi Melissa, thanks for your proposal!

Hi community, as discussed before1, we're performing these tasks:

  *   Upgrading the Pulsar website framework2. We're making progress every week. You can check the details and progress here3.
  *   Designing the information architecture4. Since it is a large project, we need more time to design and will send out the proposal later.

Feel free to comment, thanks.

1: https://lists.apache.org/thread/39ct84dlxbo6zf0kktm15pyc7fd1n8cc
2: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1IV35SI_F8G8cL-Vuzknc6RTGLK9_edRMpZpnrHvAWNs/edit#
3: https://github.com/apache/pulsar/issues/11766
4: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1O19v1znrNkoahFpsr8puVQ_20jDQfUjC2eRxdFOL91U/edit#

[https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/dcxHjyJW-KsRnFreQiRX9aYY0pFEgoBKzlOByZDQ2-9ImYuJR6HUd37PmBA8d6vd16p7HCmGMlkZ3A=w1200-h630-p]<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1O19v1znrNkoahFpsr8puVQ_20jDQfUjC2eRxdFOL91U/edit#>
Redesign Information Architecture<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1O19v1znrNkoahFpsr8puVQ_20jDQfUjC2eRxdFOL91U/edit#>
This page was last updated on 2021/11/4 by Anonymitaet. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Landing page Changes Content blocks On the landing page, categorize tons of info to several blocks, which allows users to locate desired info quickly. Pulsar Good example Docker doc we...
docs.google.com

[https://opengraph.githubassets.com/1231b7282668d52783bc018ecbda41d55a73cbb95c7005d2090678aaea91a004/apache/pulsar/issues/11766]<https://github.com/apache/pulsar/issues/11766>
[website] website upgrade · Issue #11766 · apache/pulsar · GitHub<https://github.com/apache/pulsar/issues/11766>
Preview make preview supported on netlify #11770 New syntax rules Click here to see details. Action Base framework init website-next base project #11770 Compatibility process implement custom link remark parser match {@Inject: prefix:nam...
github.com

4: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1O19v1znrNkoahFpsr8puVQ_20jDQfUjC2eRxdFOL91U/edit#
[https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/dcxHjyJW-KsRnFreQiRX9aYY0pFEgoBKzlOByZDQ2-9ImYuJR6HUd37PmBA8d6vd16p7HCmGMlkZ3A=w1200-h630-p]<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1O19v1znrNkoahFpsr8puVQ_20jDQfUjC2eRxdFOL91U/edit#>
Redesign Information Architecture<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1O19v1znrNkoahFpsr8puVQ_20jDQfUjC2eRxdFOL91U/edit#>
This page was last updated on 2021/11/4 by Anonymitaet. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Landing page Changes Content blocks On the landing page, categorize tons of info to several blocks, which allows users to locate desired info quickly. Pulsar Good example Docker doc we...
docs.google.com

[https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/zEVAsQG6WCqODZTPiXTOWU9lyeDZbVn-KnGbSDDVCPi_osskfGRsWapkeOQD8fw5-KW6FtoBwcyZRA=w1200-h630-p]<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1IV35SI_F8G8cL-Vuzknc6RTGLK9_edRMpZpnrHvAWNs/edit#>
Upgrade Docusaurus<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1IV35SI_F8G8cL-Vuzknc6RTGLK9_edRMpZpnrHvAWNs/edit#>
This page was last updated on 2021/11/4 by Anonymitaet. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> During upgrading Docusaurus Issues to be fixed The follow issues need to be fixed: Function https://pulsar.apache.org/docs/en/next/functions-package/ Invaild REST API links Resolved i...
docs.google.com

________________________________
From: Melissa Logan <me...@constantia.io>
Date: Tue, Sep 21, 2021 at 10:01 AM
Subject: Re: Pulsar website concepts -- please vote
To: Dev <de...@pulsar.apache.org>

Hi all, if you have questions or comments about the design concepts, please
ask here by tomorrow (Wednesday Sep. 22) your time and we will
answer/incorporate suggestions as needed.

A re-vote will be done on the ML following. Thank you!

On Fri, Sep 17, 2021 at 5:53 PM Melissa Logan <me...@constantia.io> wrote:

> Hi Sijie, happy to discuss design concepts. Please share any questions
here.

> Per discussions on the previously mentioned thread, we offered to create
concepts based on the suggested navigation. Any of these can be tweaked to
match what the community wants.

> Option 1 was the favorite. You can see results of the voting here:
> https://constantialabs.typeform.com/report/AJbOYCp3/EnObAQV70pg3tdZd
>
> We can hold a revote and ask people to vote on the ML instead, no
problem. If folks would like to input on design concepts, please do here by
next Wednesday and we can incorporate suggestions into updated concepts as
needed -- then hold the revote.

on the Codepen: https://codepen.io/miketravers/full/KKqwdVw

--
Melissa Logan (she/her)
Principal, Constantia.io

--
Melissa Logan (she/her)
Principal, Constantia.io

Re: Revote: Pulsar website concepts

Posted by Yu <li...@apache.org>.
Thanks, Mellisa!

We are making final updates to the new website, including updating the
Ecosystem page, adjusting font size, fixing URL issues, etc.

Feel free to comment if you have more suggestions, thank you!

Posted by Aaron Williams <aa...@wi5s.com>.

Posted by Melissa Logan <me...@constantia.io>.

Posted by Melissa Logan <me...@constantia.io>.