Posted to dev@rya.apache.org by Da...@wellsfargo.com.INVALID on 2017/07/07 22:59:15 UTC

Test Rya

Rya is very exciting.  When will the incubation period be complete?   How can we obtain the software to test?

Thanks,

David Newman
Strategic Planning Manager
Senior Vice President
Innovation Group
Wells Fargo Bank
David.Newman@wellsfargo.com<ma...@wellsfargo.com>
Office: (415) 801-8418
Cell:    (925) 788-0529

This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information.  If you are not the addressee or authorized to receive this for the addressee, you must not use, copy, disclose, or take any action based on this message or any information herein.  If you have received this message in error, please advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message.  Thank you for your cooperation.

Re: Test Rya

Posted by Josh Elser <el...@apache.org>.
Hi David,

There is no hard-and-fast timeline on how long a project stays in
incubation at the Apache Software Foundation. Some projects graduate in
6-9 months, others incubate for years.

Rya's first release (3.2.10) can be found using the available ASF
mirrors https://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi, or specifically
http://apache.cs.utah.edu/incubator/rya/rya-incubating-3.2.10/. Be sure
to use the signatures and checksums found at
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/incubator/rya/rya-incubating-3.2.10/
when downloading from the mirrors.

We're in the process of updating the website with some instructions to
capture this info for the future. Thanks for your interest!

- Josh