Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by ma...@sdv-it.de on 2017/05/29 07:58:57 UTC

Jira-Spam on Dev-Mailinglist

Hello everyone

I find it hard to follow this mailinglist due to all the mails generated
by Jira. Just over this weekend there are 240 new mails.
Would it be possible to setup something like jira@kafka.apache.org where
everyone can subscribe interested in those Jira mails?

Right now I am going to setup a filter which just deletes the jira-tagged
mails, but I think the current setup also makes it hard to read through
the archives.

regards
Marc

Re: Jira-Spam on Dev-Mailinglist

Posted by Michal Borowiecki <mi...@openbet.com>.
+1 agree with Jeff,

MichaƂ

--
Signature
<http://www.openbet.com/> 	Michal Borowiecki

	+44 203 249 8448

	E: 	michal.borowiecki@openbet.com
	W: 	www.openbet.com <http://www.openbet.com/>

	OpenBet Ltd

	Chiswick Park Building 9

	566 Chiswick High Rd

	London

	W4 5XT

	UK

<https://www.openbet.com/email_promo>

This message is confidential and intended only for the addressee. If you
have received this message in error, please immediately notify the
postmaster@openbet.com <ma...@openbet.com> and delete it
from your system as well as any copies. The content of e-mails as well
as traffic data may be monitored by OpenBet for employment and security
purposes. To protect the environment please do not print this e-mail
unless necessary. OpenBet Ltd. Registered Office: Chiswick Park Building
9, 566 Chiswick High Road, London, W4 5XT, United Kingdom. A company
registered in England and Wales. Registered no. 3134634. VAT no.
GB927523612

Re: Jira-Spam on Dev-Mailinglist

Posted by Jeff Widman <je...@netskope.com>.

Posted by Guozhang Wang <wa...@gmail.com>.