Posted to dev@devicemap.apache.org by Werner Keil <we...@gmail.com> on 2015/04/04 20:15:28 UTC

Considering Volkan as new committer

Hi,

Just to follow up on this after a discussion inside the PMC.

If Volkan was (still) happy to contribute to DeviceMap and assuming he also
signed the necessary paperwork (Apache Contributor Agreement) or can do so
in a timely manner, we would be happy to welcome him as committer.

Regards,

Werner

Re: Considering Volkan as new committer

Posted by Werner Keil <we...@gmail.com>.
I mean "there" as in the private list;-)

Posted by Werner Keil <we...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.

Posted by Werner Keil <we...@gmail.com>.
Bertrand/Radu/Reza,

Could you help Volkan to get the necessary details?
If he's signed the ACA it seems the paperwork required is in place.

Cheers,
Werner

Posted by Volkan Yazıcı <vo...@gmail.com>.
Hello Werner,