Posted to users@camel.apache.org by btekab <bt...@yahoo.com> on 2013/12/28 20:20:10 UTC

Aggregation on Hazelcast SEDA component

Hi,

I am trying to make the following route work but it looks like aggregation
is called before the Hazelcast SEDA component is done processing.

   <camelContext id="camelContext"
xmlns="http://camel.apache.org/schema/spring">
        <template id="camelProducerTemplate" />
        <route>
            <from uri="direct:start"/>
            <split strategyRef="responseAggregator">
                <tokenize token="@"/>
                <to uri="hazelcast:seda:partsRequest"/>
            </split>
            <log message="Finished Aggregating: ${body}"/>
        </route>

        <route>
            <from uri="hazelcast:seda:partsRequest"/>
            <to uri="bean:requestExecutor?method=execute"/>
        </route>

    </camelContext>

This is all running within a single Junit JVM and the bean "requestExcutor"
gets called after the route finishes. The camelcontext works as expected if
I just use the default SEDA component instead of the hazelcast one.  What I
am missing in the config to make the default splitter aggregator work withe
hazelcast SEDA?

Thanks

Re: Aggregation on Hazelcast SEDA component

Posted by btekab <bt...@yahoo.com>.
have tried a couple of thing but it is still not working. Since the usage
looks very basic I am sure I must be missing something obvious. Is this the
right list to ask or is the hazelcast list the better option? Thanks