Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Remi Bergsma <RB...@schubergphilis.com> on 2015/11/27 19:10:36 UTC

CloudStack 4.6.1: Let's get some more PRs in!

Hi all,

There already are a bunch of small fixes in 4.6.1 that we should release soon. As previously announced I’ll send a RC on Monday.

When we do some reviewing work together we can even get some more PRs merged before we cut 4.6.1RC1 on Monday. I’ll spend some time testing over the weekend and will merge PRs that are reviewed and tested.

When there are PRs people want me to run some integration tests against, ping me here or on Slack and I’ll schedule a job. The UI PR by Rohit is already on my list.

Regards,
Remi