Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Frank Otto <ot...@delta-barth.de> on 2011/10/27 11:43:26 UTC

[JS 2.2.2.] ui pipeline -> resize attached portlet

hi,

I need to resize an attached portlet (height). Without this I can't
update my custom portal, because the user would not be responsive about
no possibility to resize a portlet.

I have checked the source code and find the resize functionality in
jetui-portal.js.

My question to jetspeed developers: Do you thing is it possible to
modify the resize code, so that the height can be changed in an attached
portlet? My first attemps are not working.

I would help to implement this feature.

best regards,

Frank

Re: [JS 2.2.2.] ui pipeline -> resize attached portlet

Posted by David Sean Taylor <da...@gmail.com>.
On Oct 27, 2011, at 2:43 AM, Frank Otto wrote:

> hi,
>
> I need to resize an attached portlet (height). Without this I can't update my custom portal, because the user would not be responsive about no possibility to resize a portlet.
>
> I have checked the source code and find the resize functionality in jetui-portal.js.
>
> My question to jetspeed developers: Do you thing is it possible to modify the resize code, so that the height can be changed in an attached portlet? My first attemps are not working.
>
> I would help to implement this feature.

yes, it is possible. We just have not implemented resizing attached portlets yet