Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Mad Shop <jm...@yahoo.com> on 2007/08/09 13:29:00 UTC

How to print values using nested:iterate tag

I have following scenario.

       I have getExSummary() method in exForm which returns a arraylist
 of A object.  How to use logic:iterate tag to print all the values
 which methods in A object.
  getACount(),getBCount() are methods in A object.

      I tried following tag, which is not working.  Please suggest me
 the correct nested:iterate tag.
  <nested:notEmpty name ="exForm" property="exSummary">
  <nested:iterate name ="exForm" property="exSummary" id="e" indexId="edx">
  <nested:write property="aCount" />
  <nested:write property="bCount" />
  </nested:iterate>
  </nested:notEmpty>

  Error which I am getting

  <Aug 9, 2007 3:52:43 PM IST> <Error> <HTTP> <BEA-101020>
 <[weblogic.servlet.inte
rnal.WebAppServletContext@3bbd4e - appName: 'AAA', name: 'aaa',
 context-path: '/
eem'] Servlet failed with Exception
java.lang.NullPointerException
        at weblogic.logging.commons.LogImpl.doLog(LogImpl.java:95)
        at weblogic.logging.commons.LogImpl.debug(LogImpl.java:59)
        at weblogic.logging.commons.LogImpl.debug(LogImpl.java:55)
        at
 org.apache.struts.taglib.TagUtils.message(TagUtils.java:1036)
        at org.apache.struts.taglib.TagUtils.message(TagUtils.java:999)
        Truncated. see log file for complete stacktrace