Posted to dev@libcloud.apache.org by Alex Polvi <po...@cloudkick.com> on 2009/12/09 21:42:22 UTC

Re: We lost our handy subject tag [libcloud] when the list was moved over

On Wed, Dec 9, 2009 at 10:48 AM, andy <an...@gmail.com> wrote:
> At first I thought a bunch of new personal friends. I felt popular and
> loved.
>
> But no, Steven and Soren and Alex were just talking about libcloud,
> not *my* day.
> :D
>
> Not complaining about the content or volume, just the presentation.
>
> Any chance we can list Subject marker back?

I'm all for it -- but I've heard that ezmlm has a hard time dealing
with those. I.e. it keeps appending the labels on replies. Another
option is gmail labels if you use that... opinions?

-Alex
--
co-founder, cloudkick.com
twitter.com/cloudkick

Re: We lost our handy subject tag [libcloud] when the list was moved over

Posted by p....@rimuhosting.com.
+1 on the subject tag for me personally

Re: [libcloud] Re: We lost our handy subject tag [libcloud] when the list was moved over

Posted by andy <an...@gmail.com>.
Now that's service.

Posted by Alex Polvi <po...@cloudkick.com>.

--
co-founder, cloudkick.com
twitter.com/cloudkick

Re: We lost our handy subject tag [libcloud] when the list was moved over

Posted by Alex Polvi <po...@cloudkick.com>.

--
co-founder, cloudkick.com
twitter.com/cloudkick

Re: We lost our handy subject tag [libcloud] when the list was moved over

Posted by andy <an...@gmail.com>.