Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by amergey <a_...@yahoo.fr> on 2017/03/29 08:59:53 UTC

Guava version range too restrictive for org.apache.servicemix.bundles.opensaml

Hello,

org.apache.servicemix.bundles.opensaml bundle requires guava 18 only (19 is
excluded), it is a bit too restrictive and leads to insconsistency with
recent version of cxf
- cxf security requires opensaml which strictly requires guava 18
- cxf swagger feature requires some dependencies that requires guava 20

Regards,
Arnaud

Re: Guava version range too restrictive for org.apache.servicemix.bundles.opensaml

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Thanks for the update, I'm extending the guava version range.

Regards
JB

On 06/16/2017 03:45 PM, amergey wrote:
> The new org.apache.servicemix.bundles.opensaml requires guava 19 (with 20
> excluded) so cxf swagger feature still cannot be used in osgi
>
> Regards

Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org
http://blog.nanthrax.net
Talend - http://www.talend.com

Re: Guava version range too restrictive for org.apache.servicemix.bundles.opensaml

Posted by amergey <a_...@yahoo.fr>.