Posted to dev@uniffle.apache.org by "roryqi(齐赫)" <ro...@tencent.com> on 2022/09/05 12:33:19 UTC

[DISCUSS] 0.6 version Release Window

Hi All,

Since Uniffle joined the Apache Incubator, shall we release our first Apache release?

A proposal is as follows:
| September 15th 2022 | Code freeze. Release branch cut. |
| Late September 2022 | QA period. Focus on bug fixes, tests, stability and docs. Generally, no new features merged. |
|October 1th 2022| Release candidates (RC), voting, etc, util final release passed |

Re: [DISCUSS] 0.6 version Release Window

Posted by Jerry Shao <js...@apache.org>.
Yes, we should have a first Apache Uniffle release ASAP. To reduce the
potential issue and be familiar with the process , I'd suggest doing a
source release.

Thanks
Jerry

roryqi(齐赫) <ro...@tencent.com> 于2022年9月5日周一 20:34写道: