Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by nirsh <ni...@exlibrisgroup.com> on 2018/09/01 14:17:44 UTC

facet values from stored values

Hi,

is there a way to return from the stored value of facets and not the indexed
value?
we have normalization we perform, such as lower case, punctuation etc..
and need to display the stored value of it.

Re: facet values from stored values

Posted by Walter Underwood <wu...@wunderwood.org>.
I wrote some code to call an analysis chain in an update request processor
then add those values to fields. I started with some work by Eric Hatcher then
updated it for recent releases of Java.

Look at this discussion to see if it is the kind of thing you want.

http://lucene.472066.n3.nabble.com/Running-an-analyzer-chain-in-an-update-request-processor-td4384207.html

wunder
Walter Underwood
wunder@wunderwood.org