Posted to dev@hc.apache.org by Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org> on 2021/02/14 11:28:18 UTC

HttpComponents Website Jenkins job

folks

Any idea why the Jenkins job does not pick up changes committed to
master automatically? It appears I always have to manually trigger the
job to get the content published to the project website.

https://ci-builds.apache.org/job/HttpComponents/job/HttpComponents%20Website/

Oleg

Re: HttpComponents Website Jenkins job

Posted by Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org>.
On Sun, 2021-02-21 at 10:33 +0100, Michael Osipov wrote:
> Am 2021-02-18 um 21:42 schrieb Michael Osipov:
> > Am 2021-02-14 um 12:28 schrieb Oleg Kalnichevski:
> > > folks
> > >
> > > Any idea why the Jenkins job does not pick up changes committed
> > > master automatically? It appears I always have to manually
> > > trigger the
> > > job to get the content published to the project website.
> > >

> > > https://ci-builds.apache.org/job/HttpComponents/job/HttpComponents%20Website/
> > >

> > I will try to look at it this weekend. Won't be able to do anytime
> > sooner.
>
> I just went through Jenkins config and Jenkinsfile. Both did not
> change.
> In fact, [1] says that a few builds more triggered by commits.
>
> I see nothing wrong so far. Can you please double check?
>
> [1]
> https://ci-builds.apache.org/job/HttpComponents/job/HttpComponents%20Website/job/master/

Hi Michael

Everything looks good now. I suppose ci-builds.apache.org was in an
unstable / inconsistent state most of the time last week as per Infra
reports.

Posted by Michael Osipov <mi...@apache.org>.

Posted by Michael Osipov <mi...@apache.org>.