Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Bill Dudney <bd...@mac.com> on 2005/01/04 22:41:21 UTC

HtmlNewspaperTableTag

Hi All,

This tag does not work on WebLogic because it does not include get/set
methods for the user role stuff that is declared in the tld.

I have hacked my local copy to remove the user stuff from the tld. If I
don't hear anything by tomorrow I'm going to commit it.

I think this has to be fixed before 1.0.8b can be called 'released'.

Thanks,

-bd-

Re: HtmlNewspaperTableTag

Posted by Bill Dudney <bd...@mac.com>.
Hi Jesse,

I commited the change to remove the attributes.

The basic idea as I understand it is that components with the user role
stuff specified only render if the current user is in the role
specified. Not sure that this makes sense for the news paper column
component.

Any one else have a thought?

I'm proposing that we leave the attributes off.

TTFN,

-bd-

Re: HtmlNewspaperTableTag

Posted by Jesse Wilson <je...@odell.ca>.
Hey Bill, John ---

RE: HtmlNewspaperTableTag

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@matthias-wessendorf.de>.
> I think this has to be fixed before 1.0.8b can be called 'released'.

Done!