Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by soumya jyoti guru <so...@gmail.com> on 2011/02/24 11:59:30 UTC

Integrating junit test suite in ofbiz framework to do selenium testing

Hi All,
         I am trying to integrate junit test-suite in the ofbiz
framework for selenium testing.Can anybody help me by providing me the
detailed steps, how we can include our own junit test-suite in the
framework.If there is any included help in ofbiz for selenium then
please provide me with the link.
regards
Soumya

Re: Integrating junit test suite in ofbiz framework to do selenium testing

Posted by Erwan de FERRIERES <er...@nereide.fr>.
Le 24/02/2011 11:59, soumya jyoti guru a écrit :
> Hi All,
>           I am trying to integrate junit test-suite in the ofbiz
> framework for selenium testing.Can anybody help me by providing me the
> detailed steps, how we can include our own junit test-suite in the
> framework.If there is any included help in ofbiz for selenium then
> please provide me with the link.
> regards
> Soumya

Hi,

there is nothing for using selenium this way.
you may take a look in the help, under the Framework webtools category.

Cheers,

--
Erwan de FERRIERES
www.nereide.biz

Re: Integrating junit test suite in ofbiz framework to do selenium testing

Posted by Paul Foxworthy <pa...@cohsoft.com.au>.
Hi Soumya,

See also Brett Palmer's presentation from ApacheCon 2008 on Selenium with
Ofbiz at

http://kenfuse.com/files/ApacheCon2008_SeleniumXml.pdf
kenfuse.com/files/ApacheCon2008_SeleniumXml.pdf

Cheers

Paul Foxworthy

Posted by René Scheibe <Re...@tngtech.com>.

Re: Integrating junit test suite in ofbiz framework to do selenium testing

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
search for SeleniumXml if this link does not get you there.
http://demo-trunk.ofbiz.apache.org/cmssite/cms/APACHE_OFBIZ_HTML#N232B1
just below that is
The OFBiz Test Tools Introduction.
http://demo-trunk.ofbiz.apache.org/cmssite/cms/APACHE_OFBIZ_HTML#N2338A

i am working on building Junit based on black box input and output
automatically as part of the project manager.

looking forward to you contribution.

BJ Freeman
Systems Integrator-- Glad to Assist

Chat  Y! messenger: bjfr33man

soumya jyoti guru sent the following on 2/24/2011 2:59 AM: