Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Sean Schofield <se...@gmail.com> on 2005/03/09 22:09:54 UTC

Re: Anyone have trouble with commandLink and navigation

Heath, Thanks for the tip.  That is actually what I am actually
looking into this right now with my IDE debugger.

What's odd is that it works ok the second time.  That seems weird to
me.  I would expect it to work every time or not at all.  That makes
me suspect there might be an issue with my component tree.

sean