Posted to hdfs-user@hadoop.apache.org by Siddhi Mehta <sm...@gmail.com> on 2014/09/11 20:28:33 UTC

Enable Debug logging for a job

I am using hadoop2.3.0 with MR2.

I tried enablibg debugging logging for a map/reduce tasks by setting to
mapreduce.map.log.level  and mapreduce.reduce.log.level to DEBUG in
mapred-site.xnl

Am i missing something or is this a known issue.

Aprreciate your response.

Thanks,
Siddhi

Re: Enable Debug logging for a job

Posted by Siddhi Mehta <sm...@gmail.com>.
Yes I crossed  checked the final setting on the Job run on RM Configuration
tab was set to DEBUG.

Thanks,
Siddhi

Posted by Siddhi Mehta <sm...@gmail.com>.