Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by Alan Conway <ac...@redhat.com> on 2007/09/19 23:19:41 UTC

New valgrind errors.

I'm seeing a bunch of new client-side valgrind errors (attached) They're
all "syscall param points to unintialized bytes" so they might be
harmless, but they need to be reviewed and either fixed or added to the
valigrind suppressions file.

Re: New valgrind errors.

Posted by Alan Conway <ac...@redhat.com>.
On Wed, 2007-09-19 at 17:19 -0400, Alan Conway wrote:
> I'm seeing a bunch of new client-side valgrind errors (attached) They're
> all "syscall param points to unintialized bytes" so they might be
> harmless, but they need to be reviewed and either fixed or added to the
> valigrind suppressions file.

Ignore that, they're my own fault. Fixing now.