Posted to dev@mxnet.apache.org by Anton Chernov <me...@gmail.com> on 2019/03/21 18:57:11 UTC

CI unstable

Dear MXNet Community,

Since a few days we are experiencing problems with CI PR verification
builds. For some reason unix-cpu builds get aborted. Potentially there is a
problem with gitlab.com from where dependencies are downloaded for static
MXNet builds.

We are working hard on finding and fixing the issue. Please excuse the
inconvenience.

Best
Anton

Re: CI unstable

Posted by Anton Chernov <me...@gmail.com>.
The fix for the CI system has been merged and the system should be stable
again. You can now rebase all stale PR's.

I have ported the fixes to the latest release branches as well:

Fixes for CI downloads (v1.4.x)

Fixes for CI downloads (v1.3.x)

I would appreciate a review and merge on those.

Best
Anton

Re: CI unstable

Posted by Anton Chernov <me...@gmail.com>.