Posted to oak-dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Michael Dürig <md...@apache.org> on 2018/08/17 07:09:56 UTC

Intent to backport OAK-6648

Hi,

I would like to backport OAK-6648 to Oak 1.6. This fixes an issue with
offline revision cleanup causing tar files to not being removed under
some circumstances.

The risk is low as it only contains minor changes to code that is
executed when the repository is shut down.

Michael

Re: Intent to backport OAK-6648

Posted by Francesco Mari <ma...@gmail.com>.
+1