Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Enrique Lopez <en...@nmp.es> on 2001/07/13 10:46:24 UTC

memory heap and green or natice threads.

Can anybody help me?

1

How can I know if i'm using green or native threads?
I want to use native threads, Does any body know how can I do this?

2

I want to know what is the min/max values for the heap of JVM that tomcat uses by default.
What is the amount that you sugges me?
I have 256 M of RAM, apache, tomcat and MySQL.

best regards

RE: memory heap and green or natice threads.

Posted by Saurabh Shukla <sa...@cysphere.com>.
Please refer the archives . These questions have been answered in
plenty.(except point 2 last question).